Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I am Off to #AASL17


Phoenix here I come! I will be dashing right out of school today to catch a flight to Phoenix this evening for the semi-annual American Association of School Librarians Conference. My first was two years ago when it was in Columbus, Ohio. I had a grand old time there and vowed to do it again. 

I am hoping to continue my picture book month highlights. My reading always suffers on these busy conference and travel days. Perhaps I will review picture books I read earlier in the year but did not review. 

I can't tell you how excited I am about this trip. I anticipate getting to see fellow librarian friends I've made at conferences and online, meet and make some more new bffs and listen to author panels, see publishers and attend some keynotes. As usual, I've prepared very little and will probably miss something. Here's to four days of blissful madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment