Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Winter TBR Pile

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is books on my winter tbr pile.

Only ten? Well, these are the ten books at top of the tbr pile and most need to be read by the end of the month for review.



Atlantis Rising by T.A. Barron. 



The Cruisers Book 4/ Oh Snap! by Walter Dean Myers.



Invasion by Walter Dean Myers.



Juvie by Steve Watkins.



Open Mic by Mitali Perkins.



Romeo Blue by Phoebe Stone.



Terminal (Tunnels # 6) by Roderick Gordon.



The 14 Fibs of Gregory K by Greg Pincus.



Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.



Yes! We are Latinos by Alma Flor Ada.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these except for Fangirl (which probably should have been on my list too), but it's always fun to discover new books! I hope you enjoy them all. :-)

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list!
    I haven't read Fangirl either!
    Happy reading<3
    Our TTT
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete