Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - New to Me Authors - 2013

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish. This week's theme is New to Me Authors.

Coincidentally, some of these new-to-me authors wrote some of my favorites of 2013!


Johan Harstad - 172 Hours on the Moon. (YA)


Sally Gardner - Maggot Moon. (YA)


Susin Nielsen - The Reluctant Journal of Henry K. Larsen (MG)




Garth Nix - A Confusion of Princes. (YA)


Bridget Zinn - Poison. (MG)


Tim Federle - Better Nate Than Ever. (MG)


Holly Goldberg Sloan - Counting by 7s. (MG)


Karen Harrington - Sure Signs of Crazy. (MG)


Eric Gansworth - If I Ever Get Out of Here (YA)


1 comment:

  1. So many interesting books! I did the same thing though! I picked by my favorites of 2013, a lot by authors I've never read before!
    I've been dying to read Poison so I'm definitely happy to hear you enjoyed it!
    Glad to hear that you've discovered so many new authors! happy reading!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete