Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books Read in 2013

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish. This week's theme is top ten books of 2013.

I favorited 34 books out of 456 read this year. Here are the top ten of those. In no particular order, five YA and five MG.



Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner



All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry



If I Ever Get Out of Here by Eric Gansworth



Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. Read the arc of this one, but love the audio of The Raven Boys, so I will be rereading this one with my ears.



Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell



Lockwood & Co.: The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud. I reread this one with my ears and the audiobook was a favorite of 2013 as well. I hope it gets something at award time.



Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan



P.S. Be Eleven by Rita Garcia Williams



Texting the Underworld by Ellen Booraem



Al Capone Does My Homework by Gennifer Choldenko

2 comments:

  1. I read Fangirl and Counting this year and liked them both. Hope next year is a great reading year for you!

    Here's my Best of 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. You've got some really amazing books on your list. I really need to read some Rainbow Rowell this year, have heard nothing but good things about her books. Great picks! Happy New Year :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete