Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Mix It Up by Herve Tullet

WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine in which we share the titles whose release we are eagerly anticipating.


Mix It Up by Herve Tullet
Chronicle Books
Fall, 2014

I learned about this one earlier this month when Betsy Bird, over at Fuse #8, posted about the Chronicle Books Fall Preview. There is nothing about it in my usual online haunts or the Chronicle Books website so I swiped the image from the post. Pop on over there to read about it and all the other interesting upcoming Chronicle offerings.

I have both Tullet's Press Here and Presiona Aqui in my middle school collection and my students adore them proving once again, one is never too old for picture books. I have a feeling the art teacher will be all over this one.

What are you waiting on?

1 comment: