Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Waiting on Wednesday: The Prisoner's Throne by Holly Black

Image: LBYR

The Prisoner's Throne by Holly Black. Stolen Heir Duology, Book 2. 384 p. Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, March 5, 2024. 9780316592710.

Happy Wednesday! It's the penultimate Wednesday of my summer break and I'm gearing up to return to school. I was very excited to learn about this conclusion to the Stolen Heir duology some weeks ago and now that there is a cover, an absolutely gorgeous cover, I can post. I read The Stolen Heir with my ears in late April and missed my exit home from a trip to Boston because the ending was intense! 

The synopsis for The Prisoner's Throne is very short, but fans need only know that it's coming.

Publisher synopsis: An imprisoned prince. A vengeful queen. And a battle that will determine the future of Elfhame.

No comments:

Post a Comment