Monday, November 21, 2022

Teen Tuesday: The Heartstopper Yearbook by Alice Oseman

The Heartstopper Yearbook by Alice Oseman. 154 p. Graphix/ Scholastic Inc., October, 2022. 9781338853896. (Review of finished copy borrowed from public library.)

Teen Tuesday features The Heartstopper Yearbook by Alice Oseman. I wasn't sure what to expect when I learned this was due out, but knew I had to get it for my library because the series is in demand in my library. It's a bit of a memoir of the journey Ms. Oseman took while creating Nick and Charlie's story from the earliest sketches to its eventual Netflix series. There are profiles of most of the characters that include their preferred pronouns and favorite song. There's also a quiz where you can discover if you are a Nick or a Charlie. Once my order comes in, I don't expect The Heartstopper Yearbook will spend much time on the shelf.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment