Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Waiting on Wednesday: You'll Be the Death of Me by Karen M. McManus

Karen M. McManus's mystery/ thrillers are favorites among my seventh and eighth graders. I featured The Cousins yesterday and can't wait to hear what her fans think about her latest. While gathering info about that book, I learned that she has a new one coming in the fall! There's not even a cover yet, but I'm psyched!
 
Waiting on Wednesday features You'll Be the Death of Me. The publisher says the book was pitched as "Ferris Bueller's Day Off meets a murder mystery" and features the alternating perspectives of "three friends" who skip school and witness a crime they can only solve by facing what they've been hiding from one another-and themselves. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment