Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday: The Bad Guys in the One?! by Aaron Blabey



The Bad Guys in the One?! by Aaron Blabey. Bad Guys series #12. 192 p. Scholastic Inc., November 10, 2020. 9781338329506.

Happy Wednesday! My weather app predicts a beautiful fall day out there, so make sure to get outside and stretch and breathe! When I went searching for an upcoming graphic novel to feature on this "Waiting on Wednesday" post, I was shocked and delighted to find a new Bad Guys book releasing on November 10. What shocked me was that it's book number twelve in the series! I had lost track of the series around number 5 or 6. What delighted me was that it's another Bad Guys book and I have some catching up to do with these lovable lunks. 

This crew has a rep for being bad to the bone, and they'd like to think they are as well, but they always end up saving the day. The publisher blurb for Aaron Blabey's newest installment, The Bad Guys in the One? says, "Bad Guys #12 will melt your brain!" Sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment