Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Didn't Get to in 2014

This week's TTT theme over at Broke and Bookish is "2014 books not gotten to in 2014." 

Sigh. Story of my life. So many books, so little time, energy, attention. There are plenty more than ten, but these are books I most regret and will get to soon. I hope.


The Madman of Piney Woods by Christopher Paul Curtis.


West of the Moon by Margie Preus.


Curses and Smoke by Vicky Alvear Shecter.


Port Chicago 50: disaster, mutiny and the fight for Civil Rights by Steve Sheinkin.


Because They Marched: the people's campaign for voting rights that changed America by Russell Freedman.


Revolution by Deborah Wiles.


The Mark of the Dragonfly by Jaleigh Johnson.


Circa Now by Amber MecRee Turner.


The Night Gardener by Jonathan Auxier. 


The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer L. Holm.

1 comment:

  1. Great list! While it didn't make my Top Ten, I do hope to get to Circa Now in 2015 too. Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete