Saturday, January 21, 2017

What's New? Stacking the Shelves - ALA MW Edition


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Hop on over there to ogle what other bloggers got this week.

I am in Atlanta for ALA Midwinter and wandered the Exhibit Floor when it opened this evening. I have become fairly judicious when selecting arcs at these conferences. They are heavy to carry around and I have to be careful thanks to lymphedema. They are also pricey to ship. And, if I don't get to read them, I feel terrible.

These were my first round picks:


One Last Word by Nikki Grimes
The Inexplicable Logic of by Benjamin Alire Saenz
Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
Rose Blood by E.M. Howard
Pottymouth and Stoopid by James Patterson
Saturdays with Hitchcock by Ellen Wittlinger
Kill All Happies by Rachel Cohn

I have a busy day ahead but would be just as happy to curl up and read all day long!

7 comments:

  1. I really want to read Roseblood and Carve the Mark :P Hope u enjoy them :)! Kariny @kariny's boox frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting! Hope you had a great time. I need Carve the Mark! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Roseblood to read its sounds really good. I have heard mixed things about Crave the mark but I do want to give it a try. I hope you having fun at ALA Midwinter.

    Megan @reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a great haul this week! I hope they are everything you want them to be!!!

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great stay there! I keep seeing Rose Blood EVERYWHERE :p it's like I can't escape that book :P And I'm really excited about Carve the Mark. Hope you'll enjoy these!

    Yasmine @ Swissbookworm
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at ALA MW. Yes books are heavy and they are pricey to ship. I got Carve the Mark this week as well. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm grabbing Carve the Mark right now because apparently everyone is reading it. I plan to curl up today too for whatever amount of time I can get!
    Laura
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete