Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

The TTT theme over at Broke and Bookish is underrated books of 2016. 

I recently read, was astounded by, reviewed and am stymied why Seven and a half tons of steel by Janet Nolan didn't get more attention!



I also agree with YA Book Nerd that Barbara Dee's Truth or Dare should've received more love. It's a book that every girl needs to read.


I also wish that Save Me a Seat by Sarah Weeks and Gita Varadarajan got more attention. I didn't get to review it on the blog but this sweet book features short chapters, winning main characters with interesting points-of-view and a great audiobook to boot. 

I also wish that Monika Schröder got more attention. Her books are quietly lovely and Be Light Like a Bird was so poignant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment