Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Freebie

The TTT theme over at Broke and Bookish is a freebie. Since I just returned from ALA Midwinter and the Youth Media Awards announcements, I will highlight ten of the many promising arcs I shipped back from the conference. Because this post is so last-minute, I will not be posting summaries. Sorry. I have to catch up at work and can't access Broke and Bookish at work.


One Last Word: Wisdom from the Harlem Renaissance by Nikki Grimes. Due January 31.


The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz. Due out March 7.


Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth. When I saw the stacks at the booth, I thought the publisher must be selling them for an author signing but they were free! Her many fans at my school will be rabid for this.


Kill All Happies by Rachel Cohn. Due May 2.


The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Meets the Word by Shannon Hale and Dean Hale. Due February 7.


The Pearl Thief by Elizabeth Wein. Due on May 7.


Restart by Gordon Korman. Due on May 30.


The Lotterys Plus One by Emma Donahue. Due on March 28.


Starcrossed by Barbara Dee. Due on March 14.

No Cover Online

Saturdays with Hitchcock by Ellen Wittlinger. Due out October 10.



1 comment: