Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday: Star Wars Jedi Academy #9: At Last, Jedi by Jarrett J. Krososkza and Amy Ignatow

Image: Scholastic 

Star Wars Jedi Academy #9: At Last, Jedi by Jarrett J. Krososkza and Amy Ignatow. 176 p. Scholastic Inc., April 21, 2020. 9781338597516.

Publsiher synopsis: The epic conclusion to the Starspeeder saga in this 9th volume of Jedi Academy by Jarrett Krosoczka and Amy Ignatow!

As told through a mix of comics, doodles, and journal entries, Christina Starspeeder takes us on a new adventure at the advanced Jedi Academy campus! There are unfamiliar faces and old ones too, but one thing remains the same: Jedi Academy is full of laughs and warm moments that fans and readers discovering the series for the first time will love.


Well, learning about this made me realize that I dropped the ball with this series. I have just the first six and they are always out! I'm a bit surprised that one of my students didn't give me a heads up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment