Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: I Funny:TV by James Patterson

WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine in which we share the titles we can't wait to release.



I Funny: TV by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein. I Funny series #4. Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. December 21, 2015. 9780316305600.

Publisher synopsis: Jamie Grimm has hit the big time in book four of the #1 bestselling I Funny series! Jamie Grimm has finally accomplished his dream of proving himself the Planet's Funniest Kid Comic, and the sky's the limit from there. Enter a couple of TV executives with a huge plan for Jamie: a new show about Jamie and his oddball friends! But when Jamie struggles to learn the acting ropes, will it be an early curtain call for the biggest show of the decade? 

I must admit to enjoying all the Middle School books and their spin-offs. I was prepared to hate them but even if I did, my kids love them. 


What are you waiting on?

1 comment:

  1. Great Pick. This one is totally new to me. Thanks for putting it on my radar :)

    Happy Reading

    Here is my WoW pick

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete