Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Characters

TTT is hosted by Broke and Bookish. This week's theme is top ten characters I'd like to check in with. 

I wish I was better at tagging my blog and Goodreads posts. These are a few, okay ten, of the characters from books that nestled deep in my heart and left me hopeful but worried for them at the end of their stories. (Except for Scott Hudson. He'll be fine.)


R.D. from Messed Up by Janet Nichols Lynch. 


Troy from Fat Kid Rules the World by K. L. Going.


Miguel and Rondo from We Were Here by Matt de la Peña.


Morris, Ivan and Beck from Chris Lynch's Vietnam series.


Scott Hudson from Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie by David Lubar. Oh wait, I will find out more about Scott because Sophomores and Other Oxymorons is releasing on August 18!


Ally Nickerson from Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt.


Aubrey from Love, Aubrey by Suzanne LaFleur.


Ada from The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley.


Grace from The Secret Hum of a Daisy by Tracy Holczer.


Lucy from Half a Chance by Cynthia Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment