Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Ares Bringer of War by George O'Connor

WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine in which we share the titles that we are eagerly anticipating.


Ares: Bringer of War by George O'Connor. Olympians series # 7. First Second Books, January 27, 2015. 9781626720138. 

I just adore this series and so do my students. In fact, earlier this school year, I thought the series had been stolen and sadly marked them lost in the catalog. Then, one day, I was reading the shelves and found them squirreled away, spines inward, in the 398 section. I reshelved them only to find them all missing again. I found them. Thank goodness the perpetrator put them spine in. Made it much easier! After it happened a third time, I moved them to my desk for a while before returning them to their proper shelf. 

I was very excited when Mr. Schu revealed the cover and featured George O'Connor on his amazing blog, Watch. Connect. Read. last week. Hop on over there for the answers to five questions by the author and a cool video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment