Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Teen Tuesday: The Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle Clayton

Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle Clayton. Unabridged e-audiobook, ~10 hours. Read by Rosie Jones. Blackstone Publishing, March, 2019. (Review of e-audio borrowed from public library.)

Happy Tuesday TMS Readers! One of the advantages to coming to a series or duology late to the game is not having to wait for the sequel. Teen Tuesday features Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle Clayton. This sequel to The Belles picks right up from the conclusion of Ms. Clayton's debut and the intrigue continues. I won't give much of a summary since you really need to read The Belles and I don't want to spoil anything. Who can Camellia trust now? And, where is the princess? If you enjoyed The Belles, you know you need this book. I was riveted and read it with my ears over three days! I believe that the series was originally intended to be a duology, but the ending does leave room to return to the world, which I would not mind at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment