Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday: Spy School British Invasion by Stuart Gibbs


Spy School British Invasion by Stuart Gibbs. 320 p. Spy School series #7. Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, April 30, 2019. 9781534424708.

Publisher synopsis: Stranded in Mexico after nearly capturing the leaders of SPYDER, thirteen-year-old Ben Ripley desperately needs to take a shower. But even more so, he and his spy school friends need to come up with a new plan to defeat their enemies, their only clue a key that opens...something.

The Mission: Go rogue from the CIA, join up with the British MI6 to locate the leader of SPYDER, the enigmatic Mr. E, and bring down the evil organization one and for all.

I must admit that I haven't read this series, though I have read most of the Fun Jungle and Moon Base Alpha series. It is so popular at my school that I don't need to. That is not to say I don't want to. I just have to crawl out from under this TBR mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment