Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers

WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine in which we share the titles whose release we are eagerly anticipating.


Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers. His Fair Assassin series #3. 464 p. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, November 4, 2014. 9780547628400.

Publisher synopsis: In the powerful conclusion to Robin LaFever's New York Times bestselling His Fair Assassins trilogy, Annith has watched her gifted sisters at the convent come and go, carrying out their dark dealings in the name of St. Mortain, patiently awaiting her own turn to serve Death. But her worst fears are realized when she discovers she is being groomed by the abbess as a Seeress, to be forever sequestered in the rock and stone womb of the convent. Feeling sorely betrayed, Annith decides to strike out on her own. 
 
She has spent her whole life training to be an assassin. Just because the convent has changed its mind, doesn’t mean she has.

I just finished book #2, Dark Triumph. I read both books with my ears and note that there the audio is not releasing at the same time, if at all. I love this trilogy and may have to read #3 with my eyes.

2 comments:

  1. I just finished Grave Mercy last week! Can't wait to read both Dark Triumph and Mortal Heart. I was so happy when I found out both Sybella and Annith got their own books. Great pick!

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy it as much with your eyes as you did with your ears!

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete